Thursday, October 20, 2011

Black and white geometrics

Lets take another little break from all things wedding. I have fallen in love with geometric designs lately. Triangles, chevrons and anything with sharp lines. I did some shopping on Etsy yesterday looking for something geometric for our apartment. I want to highlight some Etsy sellers, artists and designers with some great geometric items. I even found some great shoes and a coat! Sometimes I forget how awesome Etsy is and am constantly amazed by the shops I find.




3 comments:

  1. Love this post! Those glasses are amazing. Thank you so much for including my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is all kinds of geometric awesomeness! That coat is crazy cool.
    Thanks for including my glasses! :)
    p.s. I love chevrons.

    ReplyDelete